Need to integrate ShipBob with WooCommerce?
ShipBob Integration Details
About ShipBobShipBob is a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills eCommerce orders for direct-to-consumer brands. Our mission is to make you more successful online by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers our fulfillment network, we help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.
- Category: Third Party Logistics (3PL)
✅ Are you struggling to integrate ShipBob with your e-commerce store?
✅ Is it taking you hours to keep product listings updated?
✅ Is order tracking for your customers difficult?
Integrate your eCommerce store to the ShipBob API and Transform your Results 📈
⏱ List ShipBob products in seconds and save hundreds of hours
😃 Delight your customers with up-to-date stock quantities and accurate product prices
🚢 Automatically send orders to WDs and share order tracking with your customers
LIST PRODUCTS FAST
- Automatically update your site with available stock
- List thousands of products in seconds
- Update the latest prices 💰 💰 💰
- Stay in MAP compliance
- Upload images and descriptions
- Include products from multiple suppliers
- Send orders directly to your distributor
IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE AND WATCH SALES 📈
- Connect your product catalog with customer-facing apps
- Maximize product choice for customers
- Allow users to search large product databases with ease
- Build trust with customers & elevate your brand
- Automatically provide your distributors tracking updates to customers
- Save time dealing with customer tracking requests
- Improve customer experience
Spark Shipping can automatically:
- Synchronize Products
- Create ShipBob products in your WooCommerce cart
- Show ShipBob products not currently in your WooCommerce cart
- Learn more about Full Product Data Upload
- Update Inventory
- Get inventory quantity updates from ShipBob
- Update the quantities in your WooCommerce cart
- Send Orders
- Get new orders from your WooCommerce cart
- Send order fulfillment requests to ShipBob
- Update Tracking
- Get tracking updates from ShipBob
- Send shipment data to your WooCommerce cart
- Your WooCommerce cart will notify the buyer that their item has shipped