Need to integrate Farris Brothers with Amazon Seller Central?
Farris Brothers Integration Details
About Farris BrothersFarris Brothers, Inc. was founded in 1949. The company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of sporting and recreation goods.
✅ Are you struggling to integrate Farris Brothers with your e-commerce store?
✅ Is it taking you hours to keep product listings updated?
✅ Is order tracking for your customers difficult?
Integrate your eCommerce store to the Farris Brothers API and Transform your Results 📈
⏱ List Farris Brothers products in seconds and save hundreds of hours
😃 Delight your customers with up-to-date stock quantities and accurate product prices
🚢 Automatically send orders to WDs and share order tracking with your customers
LIST PRODUCTS FAST
- Automatically update your site with available stock
- List thousands of products in seconds
- Update the latest prices 💰 💰 💰
- Stay in MAP compliance
- Upload images and descriptions
- Include products from multiple suppliers
- Send orders directly to your distributor
IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE AND WATCH SALES 📈
- Connect your product catalog with customer-facing apps
- Maximize product choice for customers
- Allow users to search large product databases with ease
- Build trust with customers & elevate your brand
- Automatically provide your distributors tracking updates to customers
- Save time dealing with customer tracking requests
- Improve customer experience
Spark Shipping can automatically:
- Synchronize Products
- Create Farris Brothers products in your Amazon Seller Central cart
- Show Farris Brothers products not currently in your Amazon Seller Central cart
- Learn more about Full Product Data Upload
- Update Inventory
- Get inventory quantity updates from Farris Brothers
- Update the quantities in your Amazon Seller Central cart
- Send Orders
- Get new orders from your Amazon Seller Central cart
- Send order fulfillment requests to Farris Brothers
- Update Tracking
- Get tracking updates from Farris Brothers
- Send shipment data to your Amazon Seller Central cart
- Your Amazon Seller Central cart will notify the buyer that their item has shipped